View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #535
gospeedgo17
Living the Dream 02/2011

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS Blk/Blk; 2003 Av
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot View Post
It doesnt need a power passenger seat. Why so the passenger can see 1" extra of road? It would cost more and weigh more. This car costs enough and certainly weighs enough as is. Again, its supposed to be a muscle car, not a lexus, not a caddy (cts-v coupe would be perfect for you), not a lincoln ect ect. Its a Camaro, supposed to be fast and cheap. Not obese slow and expensive.
WTF, you are funny. Are you telling consumers of a product what they don't need? When I buy my 2011, I would like to have a power passenger seat. More often do I drive people in my car than worry about the tenth of a second I lost because they were comfortable.

Also, think objectively now, regardless of make/model, if 100 people bought a car for $40K, muscle car or not, don't you think at least 70 of them would expect at least to have power seats on both sides? If so, I would expect the manufacturer to go with public opinion.

Should we take out the iPod connectivity too?! Racers don't listen to music either, and that middle console weighs a lot. Wait, don't forget about that Air Conditioning, it causes more friction and reduces engine output.

etc., etc., etc.... (notice the spelling)

This is all in fun, don't take it personal - except for the spelling

EXCELLENT JOB, OSHAWA AND ST. CATHERINES! KEEP IT UP!
gospeedgo17 is offline   Reply With Quote