View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
500hpbluez28
YUDLOSE

Drives: Supercharged 2010 ABM 1SS
Need help with a contest

Hey fellow Camaro owners. I have been chosen in the final top 20 of the Rate My Ridez (RMR) contest. The contest is exactly a week long so I would greatly appreciate everyone's help if willing. There is a lot of competition and every vote will count. I need your vote so please stop by and check it out. Also share with your friends if you think they would be willing to vote too. Thank you in advance to all that took a minute to read my post and vote. Lets get a ABM in the winners circle!!!!!!!
Here is the link for Yudlose on the RMR webpage http://www.ratemyridez.com/yudlose-abm-2010-camaro-1ss-2/ You can also follow the directions listed below.
CAMARO MADNESS FINALSSSS!!!! Here is how it works.. We decided to pick the top of Showcases that were viewed the most out of the entire contest! With that being said IT'S THE MADNESS!!! So Screw TOP 5 We did TOP 20!!!!.. In no particular order; Congrats to Sheila States, Joseph R. Dixon, Ryan Goll, Monchy Camaro, Scott Stewart, Butch Yates, Tim Collett, Kelly A. Poulin, Matt Snodgrass, Brandon Breeden , Chris Spade, Denny Schreiber Frank Tirado, Trey Jenkins, Sarah Nicholson-Androes, Laditee Franklin, Shell Kalka, Chris Bonnell, Rewa Powell-Mack, Freedom Camaro...
PRETTY SIMPLE TO VOTE... MUST BE A MEMBER!
1.) GO to the main site, log in and look for CAMARO MADNESS or click this link http://www.ratemyridez.com/category/camaro-madness/
2.) You can only VOTE ONCE.. SO try as hard as you want but NO NO NO
3.) Stay up to date on the top five leaders on the homepage leaderboard under CAMARO MADNESS!!
Contest ends Monday the 8th 12am eastern. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! GET YOUR VOTE ON... Who will win it all?

Trey Jenkins
2010 Supercharged ABM SS Camaro LS3 #400 Order Number: NJGC85 Build Date: 06/24/2009
1996 Blue Z/28 Camaro 396 stroker in the process
1994 Red Z/28 Camaro

Last edited by 500hpbluez28; 09-01-2014 at 03:36 PM.
500hpbluez28 is offline   Reply With Quote