View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
DETROIT2010Camaro

Drives: ALL Chevys
Seen a RED JEWEL TINTCOAT (RJT) CTF in person...and talked to the GM worker...(pics).

I have said this before that since im in Detroit Michigan I have had the chance to see Camaros alllll the time on the FWY, park outside of Wal-Mart, or just SPEED right pass me!!!....

But today I finally got a chance to talk with one of the GM worker that get to drive it...

I was out in Southgate,MI headed to the movies, driving in circles looking for somewhere to park, when I seen a (RJT) pull in. So I quickly whip around and got behind him..lol..he let his wife(?) off at the door...and I STAYED behind him and PARK RIGHT NEAR HIM....

So not to hold him up, we WALKed and TALKed from the car until we got inside and met up with our people we came with.

Talked about lil simple stuff like the hurst, the reason cars on hold, etc...He told me about how many CTF cars was out there and that AS SOON AS ANYTHING GOES WRONG ON THE CAR, they are suppose to call and report it that day so they can fix it and then make sure production cars dont have the same type of problem!!...WAS GLAD TO HEAR THAT!!!

Well we split and goes to different movies. BUT the whole time im in my movie I was 1st thinking like "Man I HOPE his movie longer so the car is still there when I leave"....and 2nd..."Man its a CTF outside..ITS A CTF OUTSIDE, I want to leave my girl and my bro in here and just watch that car for the whole time length of the moive"...

My movie ended first, so I Speed walk out and see its still there so I could take pics for you guys on here.....

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY, BUT HERE ARE THE PICS...hope you guys enjoy...

(all pics are OG size that my iPhone took them in so that if you want to resize and use them...then ya can..)
Attached Images

DETROIT2010Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote