View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 07:56 PM   #1
2k13SSpartanCamaro

Drives: 2013 ss, black on black
SPARTAN PERFORMANCE SS

Ok guys, a couple weeks ago made a thread introducing myself and letting the community know I would also post everything I can from EVERY install that i do to my 2013 SS and also to showcase the work Josh at Spartan Performance does to our cars! Its been a month since ive owned the car and so far I have blacked out ALL windows, emblems, and lights, markers, and signals. This past week Josh started his work on this L99 equipped Camaro. We slung on a SLP blackwing stage 2 intake, wrapped it with a prefilter to ensure no water or debris gets sucked in randomly. Then changed out the wires to the plugs for these things being notorious for going to crap so quickly. Slapped on some TSP 2" headers down into an Xpipe and kept the stock exhaust because good god it could literally impregnate ears at open throttle yet has literally no drone in the cabin with my setup. After done with those bolt ons he did a major overhaul on my ECU using HP Tuners to do a complete makeover and DAMN this thing drives ALOT better and pulls harder! Josh is a straight up guy and has been doing this stuff forever now. He wont steer you wrong and will only make suggestions based off what actually works and what you want to do with your car. Next up will be a cam/head install...
Someone please help me upload a video clip of the exhaust...ive tried everything from just standard upload of the clip to using a dropbox link. any help would be much appreciated!
2k13SSpartanCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote