View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #12
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeb View Post
Where can I get Adams products? The places I have looked haven't had them.. should I order online?
If you think the products in that link are expensive wait until you see Adam's prices. Really good products are going to cost you a bit of money but they will usually last a lot longer than the over the counter stuff. I put in about 300 dollars to buy all my products including my polisher and haven't spent a cent in a year for detailing. It's not until now that I'm going to be buying just tire shine since it's what I have depleted. But yes, as others have said buy gallons of things you really like.

If you're looking for Autozone stuff, I recommend Meguire's gold class shampoo for car wash soap. If I were to spend big money on something initially it'd be FIRST for a drying towel since that's where you can cause the most scratches to your clear coat and also for a wash media. Whether it be a wash pad or mitt. If you buy quality on those, you can significantly reduce your chance for swirls even with OTC products. But like anything, detailing can get to be an expensive hobby.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote