View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #100
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Yes,that def helps. The scratches are in isolated areas so doing it by hand shouldn't be to bad. I was thinking about that meguiars compound on your site. Bad choice? I'll get some pics if it ever stops raining. I'm referring to the plastic bed caps, mirrors, the plastic loovers? on the hood. It looked like the pre-wow was what I needed.

Thank you very much.

[QUOTE=DetailersDomain;3621349]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Phil,
I have two quick questions for you:

1. What do you suggest for removing light to moderate scratches on a black vehicle? Something that I can apply by hand would be the best. And then what wax to follow up with. The truck spends most of it's time outside.

Sure thing, by hand that will be a tough one I guess I would suggest Menzerna Power Finish that's a good polish.

I would suggest though to use a PC or the like it would do a much better job and probably save you a ton of time.

2.What can I use to get the white wax haze off my trim. This is on my Black Silverado that my dad went a little crazy with the orbital on!!! I saw a cleaning product on the site, I think pre-wow or something like that but with that do I have to follow up each wash with a trim coating?

What type of trim is it can you get a photo...

You may want to use a soft brush and some Adam's APC then follow with Pre Wow.

Let me know if that helps.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote