View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #11
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtr-camaro ss View Post
I was looking at BC coil overs today, they have the ER serious which it look exactly like pedders supercar coil overs. I'm wondering why they look exactly the same, I want explanation from one of pedders or BC vendors here .

I'm just wondering,
I personally did the development for the Pedders Supercars here in the USA. We had them in the market for about 15 months when, to be politically correct, 'similar' products began to appear. The same is true for the Xa range of product. I personally did the the development work starting with the measurements all the way through road testing. Our product was in the market for well over a year when 'similar' product began to appear.

When you lead in markets as Pedders has with late model American Muscle we have to take the position that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. You see it with sub-frame inserts. Pedders brought them to market and now there are other companies selling 'similar' product. You see it in matching sway bar diameters.

Pedders develops complete solutions that integrate into a system that delivers a result greater than the sum of the parts. That has been our hallmark. It is our hallmark. It will always be our hallmark. Combine that with a commitment to excellence in customer support through some of the best dealers in the aftermarket and you have a premium priced product that is a good value. Add in Pedders no hassle warranty and Pedders becomes a best buy. If it isn't bent, if it is on a street registered vehicle, you can call Pedders with your warranty item for two years -- even if you broke it on a race track.

In the end, none of that makes any difference. What does make a difference is proven performance. Pedders has done that on the road course and the drag strip. Pedders has been the partner of choice with GM for the Pace Cars that run on track at INDY and NASCAR. Pedders has literally dozens of products GMPP licensed for the Camaro and other GM products. Pedders is a proud partner of some of the finest names in the business including Richard Petty, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Saleen Performance Vehicles.

We do not claim to be as good as some other brand. We strive to be the best in the markets we choose to enter. Looking at our on track performance, our industry partners and our client satisfaction levels we belive we meet and exceed our client's expectations.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote