View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 01:10 AM   #104
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
^And if you've searched and searched and searched, but still can't find a dealer willing to sell at MSRP (Say all are 5K over MSRP)? Since we are going by definition, there would not be an alternative (to purchase at MSRP) and the dealers selling at thousands over MSRP would be "price gouging."

Could this be possible? I mean, could it?...that you possibly couldn't find a dealer selling at less than 5K over invoice?

This, FOR FACT, could be a possibility (not likely to happen, though). But, if it did....PRICE GOUGING.

Realistically, I see what you are saying (about selling them off in decreasing prices). But, if you wanted to get into GT500 and the sales guy said, "Fork over $50K...PLUS another 20K on top of that and it'll be yours!"...with that "I'm gonna screw you out of 20K because I can" smile. C'mon. You don't think this guy is screwing you? You don't think that's price gouging? Sure, you might have the 50K to pay MSRP, but ...you ain't gonna be getting into one of those!!! Don't recall anyone selling them at MSRP as an alternative.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote