View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 11:27 AM   #9
BTRSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Supercharged
I may be coming late to the "request for sponsorship" game, but I'm very interested in obtaining sponsorships from any of the aftermarket companies that I've "invested" heavily in during the 4 year rebuild of my Camaro SS (check out my build thread).

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343895

I don't mind writing letters and sending pictures with the details of my build and believe it or not, I'm not looking for free parts as I think my Camaro if finally done....or maybe not. I find sponsorships a testament to the time, money and vision we have invested in our cars so in my opinion a letter from the sponsor on his letterhead would be more than I could ask for (and maybe a hat or tee shirt as I never seam to have enough of either). Also, don't underestimate the value of car shows or cruise nights. I attend one of the biggest cruise nights in the New England area at Foxboro Stadium in addition to many car shows and always have a list of suppliers that I share with people that are interested in modifying their Camaro. I would think that's a pretty good return on investment.

But here is my question regarding sponsorships. How do you know where or how to mail or email the package to? Any help here would be great.
BTRSS is offline   Reply With Quote