View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 11:23 PM   #17
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Door Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie killer View Post
I know exactly what you mean. My SS may not have the power of a ZL1 but it can keep itself in the drive line pretty good in the twisty part. Last year at NCM, ZL1 is chewing my bumper off on the very first lap of the very first session. My tires haven’t even got warm yet. Coming up to “deception corner” I let him go by, then off he goes at deception corner and never lifts the throttle , sideways all the way to the tire barrier and then comes rocketing back across to almost slam his nose in my drivers door, if it was not for me locking down the brakes he would have slammed me in the door. Definitely an eye opener that day.
I remember you talking about that. An cam technology has changed so much over the last 20-30 years and I haven't kept up with it, back in the 80 it was I have a 3/4 race cam and everyone thought you was the man. I'm just wanting to add some more reliable power to the car to make it perform a little better an I do agree the more seat time the better but I'd like a little more punch out of it.
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote