View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
GotGame55
Haters gonna hate?

Drives: '04 Chevy Dirtymax
Talking My EPIC weekend.

Background story: I bought a 2011 Camaro LS SIM in August of 2011 on my own with no help from anyone (im 20)

Now, 5 months later, yesterday (1/7/12) I was meeting my father in Joplin, MO for Christmas since I wasn't able to see him back in December. I was 30mins early into town so I thought I'd kill time and go look at the SS's just for fun while I wait for him. Well, since I'm 5'4 and look like a 16 year old, no salesman has ever came up to me before (I've been to a lot of dealerships) so I wasn't expecting any one to come up to me. Well, a salesman came up to me and I was able to test drive an 2SSm6.

So, my father met me at the dealership and we were just going to leave from there without doing any numbers cause I wasn't even looking to buy anything soon.
Well, my father insisted that I at least look at some numbers. So I agreed.
Long time later I'm leaving the lot with 2011 Victory Red M6 2SS/RS!!! It was pure awesome starting from a V6 going to a V8.

I've never had a V8 before so this is all new to me. It drives wonderful! The acceleration is great. My first vehicle was an 02 Trailblazer with the I6 in it then to the SIM V6 Camaro and now I have a FREAKING V8! I never dreamed having a V8 at my age.

Also, more background on my car, the car that I have is a beast cause it survived the F5 tornado that went through Joplin last year. It has 8 separate small dings in it but the dealership is going to take care of that for free. I left the dealership feeling like a BOSS and got a wonderful deal on it. Im super happy about all of this.

P.S. When I had the V6 I had a lead foot. Now with the V8, I go the speed limit or slower cause I feel like a BOSS driving this thing. Anyone else like that?

Now the next thing is what to do to it? Fuse pull? Whats that?
GotGame55 is offline   Reply With Quote