View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #22
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
:( Ok lets not make this DRAG racing thing so confuzzing the Average guy doesn't know when he's supposed to be racing! This is supposed to be FUN! My first year at INDY I had not Idea what was going on? OR when ??? Mlee you know what I'm saying ~
You just go out there, run and have fun. You're almost a pro now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grocerygetter View Post
K...thanks for the feedback. Lol
Why don't you clarify then...do you intend the indexes to be bracket raced? Or heads up? A bracket on those indexes with a one second spread in classes may not be that bad.
I take it you guys are going to have someone announcing classes and that the first day is a chance for everyone to get used to the track a few passes and get a dial in figured out.
Will definitely be adding details later. TPower caught me off guard and we needed to get discussions going anyway.

Index was meant to be heads up, but now that you mention it, it might not be a bad idea to do the entire bracket racing that way.

Friday is test and tune all morning and we always try to get bracket racing done late Friday afternoon. Plenty of time to get dialed in. Both tracks are shut down from 12 to 1 for Vendor appreciation and at 1 only slicks and DR's are allowed for the first passes on good prep.