View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 10:37 PM   #16
Camaro23$$

Drives: 2013 ZL1 & 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFiD3ViL View Post
Hey,no problem man! BTW, congratulations on getting this awesome car and welcome to the forums! Also, use this website as much as possible. Read read read! There is so much information here - The forums and it's members are an absolutely invaluable tool for a 5th gen Camaro owner. We have some very incredibly knowledgeable people here that are more than willing to help and answer questions or offer advice about anything and everything.

Also, get some pics of your new ride posted when you get a chance! We love to see what people are driving. You can upload saved pics from your PC or phone and click the 'Attachment' button, choose your files and then click 'Upload'.

Give it a few months and I guarantee you will be helping out the next new 5th Gen owner.

Hey thanks man! I appreciate it! I will definitely get some pics soon. Weather is horrible right now where I love so its in the garage nice and safe

I love forums. Ive been apart of others from ATV to trucks. They are a great resource and this seems like one of the best! I’m happy to be here!
Camaro23$$ is offline   Reply With Quote