View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #3
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Drives: 1993 Rustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSARME View Post
I'd personally get a z06. It's probably the fastest of them all.... But i'd never buy any of those cars, except the BMWs and Benz used. The Vette and the GT500 will obviously of been mistreated.. People buy those fast cars to put their foot on the pedal...

So i'd probably go with the AMG or M6... The again you're paying 56k for a car with 30k miles... Why not just buy a brand new camaro, and spend the money you'd waste on the BMW (some $20k) on mods. I'd think with 20k you'd be able to get probably 700rwhp... Maybe even more...?

Well you're financing a car as it is. If you spent 20K on mods on a new car you would have a car payment AND 20K in probably credit card debt that you spent on the mods. I still disagree with you on the statement about people beating up Z06's and GT500's. The M6 was built to go fast as well so why would nobody abuse that car but abuse the other 2? Big difference between buying a used Z06 and say a used SS Camaro. Same goes for the GT500 and the Mustang GT. A lot of people buy the Z06 and Shelby as status symbols and don't take them to the track every weekend, not all but the vast majority.
REEFBLUE93 is offline   Reply With Quote