View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Onto the drag racing pics.

Jannetty brought out a hot little red number that loved to run on two wheels for it's sub-10 sec runs.

Lingenfelter brought out the black pig and a new-to-me white car that was the only competition for ARH's monster.

ARH brought out their world record car which ran a 9.06 that I saw, I'm not sure if it made an 8 second pass in the heat and humidity.

Darth Emma had her car delivered Friday morning after being completed the day before, and tuned for a few hours before being overnighted to make it to the track on time. Mark Carlysle was giving SMAUG the shakedown and was running very low tens on the conservative "only-for-the-fest" tune. That car is going to be mid 9's within a couple days, I guarantee it.

Rob (2SS 4 SSE) was out there with his TT beast trying to dial it in, along with a bunch of other cars running 15-17" weld racing wheels.

What really impressed me were the v6's. Ruby and some others were racing down the track with times that could be some of the v8 times I had seen.

I was up in the tower, next to the wall, and behind the cars as they launched so I was able to take shots here and there, hence all the different angles.

The best smoke show goes to the White Lingernfelter car, the red jannetty second gen and an Orange SS with the plate "BLOWNSS"
Attached Images