View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 11:34 PM   #230
Sandman1969

Drives: 2015 2SS Red Hot Adrenaline
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMR2 View Post
Seems a lot of missing info still on the 2015s. Yes, 2321 Commemorative Editions made... so there should be at least 2321 Adrenaline Red Interiors listed in the chart (below) that isn't as the commemorative Editions were the only ones the adrenaline red came in. I see they did at least have the 20" special wheels listed for them on the chart.

ALSO - of the Commemorative Editions, something to consider, of the 2321 made... how many of those were Indy 500 Pace Cars as well? Even though they were pace cars, they still were considered and had the Commemorative Edition package.

Anyway, I posted what Chevrolet sent me in regards to the Commemorative Editions with their breakdown. They couldn't break down color, nor transmission counts at the time (I wish they would). Maybe Fbodfather can get that info as well.... then he'd be my hero! What info we did have on the Commemorative Editions use to be posted at the first page of this entire thread, but I guess it was deleted when the new 2015 chart from mlee came out - even though it left that extra info out of the breakdown for the Commemorative Editions... so I'll repost that info here for those who do want to know:

#From Post 145#

2,321 Total Commemorative Editions Made
1,776 Were Coupes
*938 of those coupes were 2SS/RS models
545 Were Convertibles
*353 of those convertibles were 2SS/RS models
(remainder of each Coupe & Convertible Commemorative Editions were V6/RS models)

Thanks for the info on the Commemorative. Shame they couldn't break them down by color. I have yet to see one like mine in my area. I have seen a gray 2LT but not a RedHot 2SS/RS. In fact I have only seen a black 2SS Commemorative about a year. One thing I love about my car, not seeing anyone like it around me.

2015 2SS Red Hot Adrenaline
Sandman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote