View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 03:29 PM   #6
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitis View Post
So the muffler shop didn't get the part in time, so I just had him do the delete to have part of the job done. I wanted to see what it sounded like, and I have to say, I don't really hear a rasp at all like I did in the youtube videos. It is loud and obnoxious, don't get me wrong. But not as bad as people made it out to be and like I heard on some V6 videos. I wonder if it's because mine is a M6V6 1LS?

It's a bit loud on the low gear, but sounds good on the high gears. I had a cop behind me the other day and wondered if he was going to pull me over but he didn't.

I'll get the Magnaflow 11386 put on in a week or so and report back with my findings. I'll try and take a video of the current sound too.
Bold part has nothing to do with it. Lol. I have a 2LT V6 M6. But you also have cats, I assume? My car with no cats, no Magnaflow X, and NPP valves open was terrible. But with cats I'm sure it isn't the worst ever.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote