View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 02:03 PM   #1779
MaukaRunner

Drives: 2010 L99 2SS in Silver Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawayanzl1 View Post
Howzit everyone. Are you like me and getting tired of getting snubbed by 1st Gen Camaros when you go to a car show? I am getting sick of this and I am interested in starting a 4th, 5th and 6th Gen club on Oahu! What do you think?? Chime in and let's do this. Let's organize and show our strength in numbers.
I also want to start a page that will organize cruises, sell parts, hang out and have fun with our Camaros! Let me know what you think! Alooooooha. HawayanZl1.
Seems like there is very little interest for the Camaro guys now days. I used to go to the cruise nights when I got my 5th gen. The numbers of Camaro's are low at the cruise nights. Mostly the first gens and the 4th and 5th gens. I may start going to the cruise nights again in the new year as I'm not as busy.

As for a club. Been there and done that. Was part of a club back in the late 80's and early 90's when I had my second gen and we had choke members and some really large cruises. Got out of it since everyone wanted to be the boss but didn't want to do the work.

Look up 808Camaros and Hawaii Camaros on Facebook. I think 808Camaros is the only Camaro club on the island right now. Not much going on for it though as it seems like no one wants to run it.

Let us know how it goes.
MaukaRunner is offline   Reply With Quote