View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:51 AM   #6
DangerZL1

Drives: 2023 Black ZL1 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime53 View Post
I sold a 69 SS before I bought my ZL1 and did not have to but just thought I did not need it anymore. I will not lie to you,I wish I had it back. That being said I would not sell my ZL car to buy another 69 camaro. I just hope all of the car companies keep building these high performance cars like the ones you can buy now and the prices on all of the old iron will come down to where they are not so expensive. I would not pay the prices they are asking for those old cars anyway and I really believe you will see in the next few years they will get cheaper to buy so really think that thru before you jump off and pay a bunch for one.
I think the biggest drop in value on the old muscle cars was when the economy went down hill. Prior to then I watched auctions on TV where cars were fetching crazy $. I think the values have started to come up again some and there will always be a market for collectors. I'm not sure the newer muscle cars cut into the antique collector car market much. It seems to be two different crowds.
DangerZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote