View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #162
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13

Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
How very true. And that's what we had. A SHP motor, 4 speed and posi rear. No frills, no comforts. Funny how I was one of a few who argued here on C5 way back before the ZL1 was announced when the rumor was they were building "something". I asked for a delete ride that harkened the days of old, with gobs of performance, a stiff track ride, without the ammenities. The popular opinion was that it would not be done, could not be done. Moral to the story: be careful what you wish for, it might come true. And it did for me with the Z/28. It's everything, and more, than I asked for. Thank you Chevy!
That's what I liked about the z/28, that it would be stripped down. If I can get my hands on one, it won't have much, and it will be a manual. I like my auto, but I miss shifting my own gears, if I could I'd trade my car for an ls3 lol.

I admit the Bluetooth hands free with myLink is awesome, but if you think about it, do we really "need" it? Do we really "need" heated seats, auto dimming rear view mirrors, leather seats, power windows/locks. I can go on, I'm only 22 years old but when I look at my car, I see a MUSCLE car, not a sports or luxury coupe.
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote