View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #125
VcrusaderV

Drives: 2018 ZL-1
There was about 15 folks and 8-9 Camaros. It was a great day, beautiful weather and a really good oppertunity to talk. My wife and I really enjoyed meeting some nice people (thanks Bob, we especially enjoyed the company of you and your lovely wife). We are looking forward to the next event. I am working on a design to submit, but may not have it finished in time. I dont want to hold the process up. I am putting together a picture of two guitars, crossed behind a bowtie in the shape of the state of TN. The font in the picture is 1950's era typewritter font. Kind of an old school (retro) feel that lists one of the old cars with a 375 horse big block and ours with the 426 HP LS3. Thats the concept anyway... If someone wants to jam something like that out I would appreciate it. Otherwise, it will take me a few days. I want to make a shirt like this anyway, so even if none of us want to use it with our club, I am going to make shirts/hats anyway. I know a lot of folks around the state that are interested in a product like this. Thanks for any feedback.
Attached Images

2010 2SS Camaro (sold)
2010 ZL 427 Camaro (sold)
2012 ZL-1 Camaro (sold)
2018 ZL-1 Camaro
VcrusaderV is offline   Reply With Quote