View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #10
ssdavidw
Camaro OCD

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS, RS, RJT
I'm waiting until 2011 for a number of reasons.

First I have about 16 months of payments left on my Avalanche. I expect to pay it off sometime this year and want a few months to build up a nice down payment.

Second, I was a very early adopter when the Avalanche first came out in 2001 (2002 model year). In 2003 they were able to add all of the things they wanted to get in the Avalanche but didn't have time or whatever other reason. The changes from 2002 to 2003 were pretty significant.

I don't know that the Camaro will have major changes but I can already see a few things that may get delayed until 2011 like ambient lighting, HUD, etc.

Third I'm an impulse buy/instant gratification kinda person. I'll buy something from the store just to get it right now even if I have to pay a little more. When I buy online I'm checking the tracking every 5 minutes to see where my package is. The thought of putting an order in and then waiting an unknown number of months would drive me absolutely insane.

Fourth, I want to get some feedback from 2010 owners on what they ordered and color selections and what they liked and didn't like.

That's not to say that if I had an opportunity to jump on a 2010 later this fall or winter that I wouldn't consider it.

2010 Camaro - Red Jewel Tintcoat, 2SS, RS, Auto, Black Interior, Cyber Gray Rally Stripes
ssdavidw is offline   Reply With Quote