View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #54
Camaro_hx
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to Camaro_hx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
Hi Dano! We appreciate the kind comments! I hope you had a Happy New Year and we'll talk to you soon!

PM sent. Please let me know if you have any questions. We will match or beat any price so please let me know if you find it for less!! I don't think you will but I'm curious.

Hi SamSS, Did you receive my PM? Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great evening!

We offer a couple of 2010 LLT systems which I will add to the first post. I personally like the sound of the Cat-Back with the resonated X-Pipe and rear mufflers on the LLT V6. Here is the info:

Part # 16583
Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Street Series Cat-Back for the 2010 Camaro 3.6L V6 features 11" Rear Oval Mufflers and Dual 4" Polished Stainless Steel Tips. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $1146.63
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for pricing and coupon code*

Part # 16584
Magnaflow's Stainless Steel Street Series Axle-Back for the 2010 Camaro 3.6L V6 features 11" Rear Oval Mufflers and Dual 4" Polished Stainless Steel Tips. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $673.40
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for pricing and coupon code*

I tried to send you a PM with pricing and it wouldn't let me, if you'd like please call, email or PM me and I'll send you the prices. We also offer Airaid Intakes and other products for the LLT so please let me know if you have any other questions.

We appreciate everyone's interest and support!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!

Kind regards,

Thanks alot, but i dont know why my PM isnt working, i tried the settings and everything seems to be working. HMM.