View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #192
Pappy

Drives: 68 & 2010 Pace Car
Need some answers

I am in the process of negotiating a price on a replica 2010 pace car, I have been watching this car for months sitting at the dealer out in the weather next to the road covered in salt spray! talk about making me sick! Anyway this car has never been registered or sold, but has almost 8k miles on the car from god knows who that has been driving the car. The dealer is very motivated to sell and the price is not too bad but could use a little more dickering.

My questions are as follows;

On the windshield of the car ,lower right had corner if you are looking at the car from the front is a two digit number they are approx 3-4" tall and are white in color , I have seen these numbers on other pace cars and would like to know what the number stands for?

I had the dealer print out a build sheet for the car for me and did see the
Z4Z option on the car also I noticed a option of FE3 Suspension System Performance, is this a standard option or is this an added option for the Pace car? Build date on the car was 04/06/10

Dealer supplied me a carfax and it is clean and as stated never registered.

If you folks that have some additional information on these cars can provide me with some insight I would be very greatful. And I hope to be able to add the vin to this thread if I take the plunge.

Thanks
Terry

Last edited by Pappy; 12-20-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Adding info
Pappy is offline   Reply With Quote