View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #313
Blackhawk6

Drives: Born:18 Sept 2009 #47903
Camaro5Fest II in Pheonix, AZ

I would personally like to thank everyone for accepting the Virginia Crew during our travels across the United States and back. This was a fabulous trip and we had a blast meeting all of our new friends. A special thanks to the Canadian Crew, Texas Crew (Houston, DFW & SA) for giving us the opportunity to travel with some great people and of course the Oklahoma, Utah & Kansas crew for allowing us to join their caravan on the way home. The Camaro5 community it truly the best. Also want to thank all of the vendors and sponsors and of course GM and the Camaro5 Staff for setting up a great event... I will see some of you again in Canada in June can't wait..................

Also to all that was unable to attend I hope we provided you with enought information thru Twitter and Camaro5.com to give you a feeling of being there. Thanks for following and we will see you next time. Thanks for supporting us during our travels. Sorry I could not do minute minute updates like BB. Bad to drive and Tweet end up getting a DWT (Driving while Tweeting) ticket.

Blackhawk6 (Terry)
2010 Camaro 2SS________________________________________Litho#140

Blackhawk6 is offline   Reply With Quote