View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #28
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
It will help a bit with the water but this system is kinda bleh. My wife bought it as a gift as she know detailing is my thing but if u use it per directions which i did u will not get a great looking wash. The wash mitt and the soap is garbage. The soap dispensing is laughable at best. Changing the setting is really annoying as well. I have 2 black cars they dont lie. The water is not bad in these parts and it turned out very streaky. Foam gun with fire nozzle using 2 bucket method still only way to fly imo. As for my mr clean its collecting dust. Btw u can use other brand soaps u dont have to use that crap they tell u to use. U pay 10 bucks for a little bottle of soap plus there $10 filters its a pricey toy for a less then average wash no thanks .Sorry folks there is no free lunch washing and drying a car properly. U gota put some time and effort into it.

There's a reason I said I only use it for filtering rinse water. You nailed every reason not to use it for actually washing the car with their soap. Works fine for filtering the minerals out of my water when washing my black Expedition.