View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
tbirdsleeve
CMSgt, USAF

Drives: 2018 Nissan Maxima SR Midnight Edit
1LE AF Promo/Retire Gift Has Arrived!!!

Good evening--I was part of the 2/25 TPW--today--with many thanks to Becky who made this the easiest and most enjoyable car purchase ever--my 2013 Chevy Camaro 1LE Summit White with 2SS/RS/NPP/Nav/Sunroof/Heritage Grille/SS Console/Premium Mats/Cargo Mat was courtesy delivered with 13 miles on the odometer to Rick Hendrick Chevy here in Charleston, SC--I had gone to the dealership previously and talked to Darrell in the PDI and Chad in the Delivery sections and begged/pleaded for them to do bare minimum prep-which as you will see in pictures they graciously complied--no car wash/plastic left on seats/no 87 octane gas/no front license plate holder, etc--I cannot pick it up til Fri (still overnighting purchase paperwork back and forth with Becky)--but needless to say I am on Cloud 9--this is my dream car--a gift to myself for making Chief Master Sergeant and my pending retirement after almost 27 years of service in the Air Force--this weekend I will detail her up and go for a looooonnnngggg ride--cannot wait--permagrin :-)

PS--This forum has helped me so much--I knew more about the car than all the salesman standing around gawking at the car--comments they made were hilarious--to be part of a group such as this with fellow enthusiast is a blessing--:thanks

PSS--couldnt figure out how to upload more than 1 photo at a time--sorry
Attached Images

tbirdsleeve is offline   Reply With Quote