Thread: Stop emails?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
ChibiBlackSheep is correct.

When you change your settings under 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' it only applies to threads you participate in after you make the changes. Anything from earlier will remain as it was.

For prior subscriptions, you have to go back and view all your subscribed threads. There is also an option on every e-mail notice to unsubscribe from that particular thread (or forum, if you're subscribing to them as well). Then you don't have to go about unsubscribing from a bunch of dead threads.

Alternatively, you could change your e-mail to a dummy account that you never check. But that might cause hassles if you ever forget your login password and need to reset it.

But however you manage it (and this includes people that manage to find this thread in the distant future), please don't mark our e-mails as spam. I'm 99.9% sure we've been blacklisted after enough people did that. Then nobody gets e-mails.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote