View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #67
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
ok guys....i just went to the auto show today and lemme tell you that the SIM is freakin rediculous!!! i orignally ordered sim but then changed to abm cuz i thought that the silver was gonna look too bland and not be metallic enough...also becuase there are TONS of silver cars already out there on the road...so now i dont know if i should go back to sim because man....the silver looks REALLY REALLY good!!!!!!!!!! you have to see it in person...read my earlier post in this thread and ull see i wasnt a believer, but now i believe!!!! if i dont go back to silver its solely because silver is way to popular...i was in awe staring at the sim camaro and not because the camaro looks 10x better in person...i was just staring at the sim poppin like crazy...specificaly staring at the cut over the back wheels next to the rear view window...the shoulders as some call them...i took some pics and ill post them tomorrow cuz my girlfriend is waiting for me to watch a movie...man i cant stress it enough how nice sim looks on this car!

o and yea the orange....blahhhh i didnt care for it too much...nor the victory red
but in all seriousness, i think it was solely because the sim took my breath away!