View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 03:33 PM   #15
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodBoss View Post
I don't think that is the case Joe. Those solenoids can handle a lot of pressure. With your converter your rpms are probably higher before the throttle body opens completely and sends the signal to the solenoids. My stock converter will delay the rpms from rising as it starts to lock around 1000 rpms. I'm also still using the 125 HP fuel jet to restrict flow as I was running a bit fat at WOT. I have not had any issues foot braking at 1500 rpm and stomping it to the floor. If you look at your data log you can see at what rpm your throttle body is completely open and sends the signal to the ZEX control box.

I don't care what you guys talk about on here if you want to talk about gears or differentials that's cool with me.
I haven't got a saved log to look at. I believe with the Bo White PTB it doesn't have the delay the stock TB has, but I would assume that with my 3200 stall, the rpms do get up quicker vs. stock when flashing from idle.

If this explosion damaged your throttle body at all, I still have my stock one if you need a replacement.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote