View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 09:55 PM   #7
ZL1 CRT 1 of 53
JustGeorge's Avatar
Drives: 2012 & 2017 ZL1's
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Phoenixville, PA
Posts: 752
It's Saturday night... I just watched the weather forecast for tomorrow. According to 69 news, rain is to begin around dawn. If that is the case for Audubon, I feel we should cancel the event. Next week is Easter.

If need be, do we want to meet Easter Sunday?
JustGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote