View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 06:41 PM   #635
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
This will be the last time I talk directly to the delusional Joey M, as I have grown tired of his juvenile attitude and inessential name calling as he can't make a point without doing so. He may think I'm a "pathological liar" but that's just more of his fantasy world he lives in. I never stated that I wasn't mistaken, as I have made some. Well, at least I never proclaimed to make "only one mistake" ,more of his delusional behavior. I only called out a few of his mistakes from my posts, as there were many more in his posts directed to other people. Here is the post by me that is why I continued to keep the series of posts with delusional percent boy going, here it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Well well well, I wonder if I can get you to come back for another five days to keep reliveing your nightmare of epic proportions, the twenty five point lead that the Falcons let slip away while you cling desperately to the notion that you were one or two plays away from victory? You know what I do know? Patriots 34, Falcons 28. Hahaha. Your the biggest fish of all time. Hey, go google that! Oh yeah, have a nice day! Lol
You see Joey, your wrapped so tight with your percentages and trying to get people to see that your 'right' that you missed this.
See I told you up front that you are fodder for my trolling of you. You and your incessant compulsion about percentages made you an easy mark. I told you up front I could keep you ranting your percentages for five more days, I did. I told you up front you were the biggest fish Of alltime that I had ever caught. Congratulations, your number one. So I said and did what ever I could to keep 'playin' you, to keep you on the line. I even told some people privately I was doing this, they can confirm if they wish, but it is true.

So you see Joey, I WIN AND YOU LOSE, just like the Falcons lost the Super Bowl. Oh yes, I almost forgot your favorite part of the whole play,
HAVE A NICE DAY!!
Hahahaha!!!
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote