View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 09:06 PM   #19019
ncarp10"2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCompiler View Post
Welcome to Camaro5. I live in Habersham. My car is under rebuild right now. Not too many Camaros in Hab, but there is a large variety of car enthusiasts. Since the 6th Gen launched, this forum is not as active as it used to be and very little posts here, but there are a lot of great people who still monitor it from time to time. Almost everyone is on FaceBook and I can recommend some groups around here with the people I hang out with occasionally. Look at Atlanta Area Gen5 Camaro Owners, Georgia Street Cars. There are a lot of car shows and events going on right now like WannaGoFast, Speed Addicts racing in Clayton. Some of these events are sponsored by Vengeance Racing who are in Cumming. If you have never been, you should make plans to go to Street Car Takeover in September 29-30 hosted at Vengeance Racing and you will meet a lot of people there to network with. Isn't that right Kenneth! If you want to look me up on FB, I am RD Lawson.

http://streetcar-takeover.com/event/...ver-phoenix-2/
I am also rebuilding my car currently. I am building the engine from the bottom up and will be adding 1 7/8 headers with cat back exhaust. I am also adding new wheels and tires to the build and I am trying to put together a good suspension setup. Once we both get our cars together then we will have to get together. I'm not too far away from Habersham and I grew up in White county.
ncarp10"2SS is offline   Reply With Quote