View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #31
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post
I 100% disagree with overpriced, just because it makes less power? And the Camaro V6 has been out for going on 4 years, 6 for the V6 as it started in 07 in the 08 CTS, the BRZ?FR-S has only been out for a few months, give them times and I EASILY see 10 and 11 cars on the horizon. The v6 Camaro runs 14s and many in the 15s, seems right in FR-S territory to me if we are being truly realistic. Honestly I would not be surprised if in less than a year we see stock ones in the mid 14s and bolt-on only cars at LEAST in the high 13s. Honestly, by your estimations the Best car would be the Genesis V6, starts around 26k and runs mid/mid/high 13s, handles at least as well, and most likely better, than the Camaro or Mustang V6, or heck, even the new Genesis Turbo is a 14.0 second car in the 1/4 or better.

As for room, i will give you that one as it is a smaller car, but I was utterly disapointed in the amount of interior room, especially headroom, the Camaro offers for it's size.. the Scion FR-S and BRZ on the other hand make the most of their available room. I just don't see the difference as immense..... Also please explain overpriced again? that they can get a low volume, sportscar specific chasis in a car out for 24k is actually nohing short of a mircale......
Stew you just love to argue over nonsense don't you?
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote