View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #36
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
My favorite time was meeting you, PQ, Pedders Pete, Danny Popp and the thrill ride in the L28, Mlee, Attitude, seeing Ofer swapping out a dashboard, Kyle.Gilmour(wish I could of got a ride on the golf cart...maybe next year) Ruby, Mindz....there was so much more I didn't get to experience because I limited myself as well because of lacking a horse in the race but maybe next year I will. Friday night Parking lot was the best...I was up til 4:30 in the am. (Boy was it rough getting up for Saturday )

Oh.. and I have to add the Chicago Camaro caravan down to Indy and met some nice people and hung out with some people Friday and Saturday night from Indiana... Good People .

I have a deep respect for all the Mods and forum members that put this effort forth for the community and a big thank you for what you have done.

On a funny note, I was hoping to run into aSSian, and at the Tehas friday night tent at some point, there was a dude that looked like him to me from a photo I had seen of him and I asked him if he was aSSian and he said "No, I'm mexican...." LOL

Last edited by Bad@ssCamaro; 08-12-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote