View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 02:24 AM   #54
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
Yeah the thing is, it has gotten progressively worse as I drove it. So I feel like it isn't the tune.. But maybe it is? I'm thinking it might be a busted MAF (I HOPE) or a line that has come lose. I just pray it isn't a timing chain.. There is a noise that is coming from around the oil filter area. However I recall hear it faintly when I picked the car up, so I assumed it was nothing since Tracy and RX still had it.
Sending good vibes out to you. Hope it's just something simple like a hose. I remember that feeling after installing my black ice. Forgot to put the vacuum hose on and it was running all rough and then dying. I was tripping hard. I've already been through the whole blown motor thing. I looked my engine over and saw it and then went "duh" and hooked the hose back up and it purred like a kitten again.

May you have one of those "duh" moments too.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.

Last edited by SIXJAK; 06-15-2012 at 02:39 AM.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote