View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 07:17 PM   #5
Greenhornet2

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 Whipple
Here's a list of things most people do when doing a cam. Melling oil pump, ls2 timing chain dampener, timing chain (wouldnt do a double roller as they have clearance issues), 3 bolt cam and gear, hardened pushrods, lifters, .660 lift valve springs, valve seals, rocker arm trunion kit. I recommend CHE or btr V2 kit. Most places have cam kits that include a lot of that stuff. If you don't want to pull the heads to do the lifters you don't have to. If you don't want to pull the oil pump you don't have to, but then you can't change the timing chain or tensioner. Cam grind i won't get into, I'd call btr and tell them what you want they will pick one off the shelf or you can custom grind, go for the premium cam core it's worth the extra few bucks.
Whipple 2.9 CAI ID1050x injectors ZL1 Pump JRE FPCM JMS Voltage booster JRE Rough Idle blower cam BTR .660 springs CHE trunnion kit 1 7/8 Speed Engineering Borla Atak JRE scoop 1.5" lowering springs BMR trailing arms and toe links Cradle inserts 704WHP 603WTQ 93 octane
Greenhornet2 is offline   Reply With Quote