View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
MEDISIN

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Sedan
The usual Jalopnik droning. Don't get me wrong, the site is entertaining but the comments are where the real fun is. I suspect most are posted by 40-50 y/o divorced accountants whose mom let them drive her MG Midget on weekends in high school. They despise American cars which are OMG freakin' bloated, heavy boat anchors, shotty craftsmanship POS. When an American car outperforms a more expensive import, they respond by bashing the build quality, ergonomics, fit and finish, and my favorite "OMG they took bailout money to make that".

They cream their pants over boxer engines and high hp/L efficiency. They laugh and point fingers whenever an exotic crashes or catches on fire. They feel their 2006 Mazda Miata is the real drivers car and everyone else are punk posers for spending too much on his/her choice of car. Did I leave anything out

"Not giving a f*^k is truly the greatest luxury, and no luxury car gives fewer f*^k's than a CTS-V." - Matt Hardigree
MEDISIN is offline   Reply With Quote