View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #19
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
I mean, kind of Captain Obvious? I alluded to it costing money, as if that needed to be said. The customer here is asking for more power, and I guess you could attempt at optimizing what he has, but more than likely he meant what he said. Any of the modifications after a setup like your 750 package are going to be much less "HP per Dollar". They're the last things to tighten up, max out, and push. They're only on the table if you know what you're going to spend and what you're going to trade in for that power.

22.5% + a Cam (Advertised as 650+ RWHP) is leaving as much as 100-150 RWHP on the table with the LSA if you want that kind of a build. That's what I was saying. And I laid out a few of the things that you'd want to close that gap. (Obviously the 416 and Whipple was a joke, used as an example to show what he could go to.)
I am sorry I didn't see where he was asking for more power, I even went back and re read the post.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote