View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
destroyer4

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2006 PT Conv.
Send a message via AIM to destroyer4
First 500 miles with 20942

I picked her up tuesday and hit 500 today.
In a nutshell I will give a review, im not going to drag it out

Looks: No brainer. It is THE hottest car out there. Everyone and I mean everyone comments about it. Was eating at a restaurant tonight and I heard talk through the place. "Hey, you see the new Camaro parked outside" type of stuff.

Comfort: Extremely comfortable. I spent about 5 hours straight running in and out of Manhattan today a couple of times to help a family member. I was very comfortable from beginning to end. Also had 2 teens in the back seat tonight. It wasn't that bad for short trips.

Interior Quality: Looks great. Quality all the way. The stitching on the seats and wheel gets comments also. Steering wheel is VERY comfortable. Only problem I had was the switch to the passenger power seat adjuster fell off. It was under the seat and it snapped back on. Also a very quiet ride.

Radio: I don't know why anyone complains about this sound system. It has more then enough punch for me and the highs, lows and mids mix great. Just a little tweaking was necessary. I don't listen to music with hard thumps so no need for a sub for me. I do listen to heavy rock, metal and classic rock. Put in Ted Nugents Stranglehold and crank it up. WOW.

Handling: Amazing. Takes turns so smooth. Barley feel bumps. Like I said earlier I was in Manhattan and who ever has been there knows how bad the roads are. Just don't hit them at 80 mph. This feels better then my friends '04 vette.

Power: Although I really have not hit on it yet, it is very powerful. Great at passing and great on take off.

Paint and stripes: Paint looks great, no issues. Same with stripes. CGM with Black Stripes is a great color combo. Everyone loves it. Subtle and not obnoxious.

Tap shift: Only tried it once so far. Its pretty cool. Still have to use it more for proper review.

Dont know if im missing anything, ask if you have any questions.

Here is a link to photos of the stripes being installed and the day I took delivery. Thanks to RPO_Z28 for the great shots since I could not be there to do it. A real trooper and professional. More photos to come over the next week or 2 when I take her down to the beach.

GM got this one right and I am extremely happy. SOOOO WORTH THE WAIT.

http://gallery.me.com/javerso/100480
6000, Delivered to the customer
7/7/09
destroyer4 is offline   Reply With Quote