View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 03:59 AM   #14
eodtech72
EOD

Drives: 2015 ZL1
I guess it would have been good to know they were not going to continue sales/service if you were a customer waiting to receive a part.

I am also still waiting to hear why SEIBON was listed as the manufacturer of the carbon fiber parts? After waiting for a month for an email reply the person that responded named Alex Barrera, works at: www.AndersonComposites.com which is who manufactures the parts.

Here's the facts:

18 FEB: Ordered "in stock" parts. Spoiler, rockers and rear diffuser

09 MAR: All parts delivered except rear diffuser (told approx. 2 weeks longer, no problem)

Emails from Moreno to Manufacturer at my request:

20 MAR: Asked for an update- No reply or update #1
28 MAR: Asked for an update- No reply or update #2
31 MAR: Asked for an update- No reply or update #3
05 APR: Asked for an update- No reply or update #4
07 APR: Finally a response and update that it will be at least another 11 days
before being shipped. Request #5 first to be answered in a month.

Whether there is a problem between the Moreno's and the manufacturer I don't know. All I do know is that I've been waiting for my rear diffuser to be fitted since it was ordered 18FEB2016. Took a month just to get this Alex guy to respond and all he did was tell me what I already knew... that the diffuser had to be fitted before shipping.... but I'm suppose to think that it is reasonable to take 2 months to fit an in stock part? That I already paid for?

So beware if you buy from this Anderson Composites place, communication and customer service are not a priority. BTW, I've been deployed this entire time trying to deal with this BS. Sorry for the rant but I don't wish anyone to have to deal with this poor excuse for customer service.
eodtech72 is offline   Reply With Quote