View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #6
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
I liked the 2014s and was planning to order a 1LE. But then I made the mistake of looking at 2013s and discovered I was smitten by the 1LE in IOM. It is the negative of my current SS and looks bad a**. But no IOM in 2014. Sigh. So I decided to see how good a deal I could get on a '13. It turns out pretty good. I was disappointed that I would not have the Recaros, But I think I could buy a pair, sell my heated leather/vinyl front seats and still come out ahead with the money I saved.

Also in my quest I brought my 2011 almost back to stock for trade in evaluation and learned much in the process.

I plan to mod the 1LE more carefully and slowly. Appearance and sound system mods for now. More performance will come after baselining stock capabilities. I already tarted up my 1LE with a few SS leftover mods not in the pics yet.

Since my SS already was well modded suspension wise, the 1LE was not an overall improvement in handling. But the 1LE is sure on it's feet and a pleasure to drive stock. Loving it along with the 2012 and 2013 upgrades. Looking forward to making it better.

My drive home from the dealership was in this huge thunderstorm. Felt very secure in the 1LE.

Besides drag racing this 1LE will be auto-crossing too. I hope i can learn enough to keep it fun.

My 1LE Options:
  • 2SS
  • RS
  • NPP
  • Sunroof
  • 1LE
  • IOM Paint

Congratulations Fraxum!

This is a fine piece of work you have here. I find it especially cool the care Camaro owners take in customizing and making there vehicles their own. If their is anything we can do or questions we can answer for you along the way, do let us know. Drive safe and enjoy!

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care