View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #90
Black Beauty
"The Camaro Whisperer"

Drives: 2010&1969Camaros,03 Impala,76Nova
We would like to thank Camaro5.com Adams Premium Car Care, Central Indiana Camaro Club, & Team Chevrolet for a weekend we will never forget. I'd like to thank my lord for placing the people in my path to help me achieve this dream. Heartfelt thanks go to our beloved Music City Camaro Club, and family for putting up with me on this journey with this car some of which were there in the beginning. Sincere thanks to those that have helped us along the way Camaro Chrome Hendersonville TN., Walt Leonard for his topcoat detail spray thay has made all the difference in Black Beautys, Carshow shine, ET Enterprises The Hammerhead Independent Rearend Housing for the 5th Gen Camaro. Also Payne Chevrolet Springfield TN. whom take care of our Beauty in her time of need. James Britt owner of Camaro Creations Bowling Green KY. who came thru for me just in time for this show. My best friend Donnie Turley owner of the camaro who won Best Engine Of The Show. We have pushed each other to get these cars to where they are today. With all the love I have goes into this last thanks and it goes to my wife Tammy for going on this journey with me even though sometimes she didn't quite understand what I was doing to her car at times, she trusted me to do it right. She allowed me to chase my dream with her first new car. Tammy I love you, & thanks for the ride of a lifetime.
Attached Images

Last edited by Black Beauty; 08-21-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Black Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote