View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #8
MrRaZ28
@MrRaZ28

Drives: 2014 Z28 #80
Don't hesitate. Buy it. Buy it, buy it, buy it. When I found out it wasn't just a dream, but something I could make a reality I pulled the trigger within 5 hours on mine. It was down in Austin, I hadn't even fully seen it and I did it anyway because the price and dream of having it since I saw it for the first time.

I try to daily mine as much as I can, which is hard because my wife and I carpool to work every day and I get dropped off first (she's not comfortable driving it yet), but it's the best thing I have ever owned. The seats really absorb the harshness of the ride, making it just bumpy and not painful. I will, however, be changing tires to the Super Sports once these Bridgestones get worn down as the road noise is pretty loud.

As for the aux jack thing, I couldn't stand it combined with no navigation (I was sick and tired of having to keep staring down at my phone for the map as that's not only tedious, but dangerous). I know some on here would probably give me a hard time for it, but I don't plan on competition tracking it, just fun day tracking it. I went ahead and added a touchscreen with android auto, and a back up camera and I'm extremely glad I did. Not only did it update my HVAC controls which were wearing off, but it has vastly improved the drive and experience. The several pounds added to make it better, in my opinion, are worth it.

Once certain investments have paid off, I'm planning on purchasing another strictly for track use. Until then, I will completely revel in every chance I get to be behind the wheel. It's euphoric having something this amazing under your control.
MrRaZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote