View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #34
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxxREAPERxxX View Post
Well guys.. I got my car yesterday number 1218, and I have 137 miles on the car... ALL highway miles back from dealer and then to work and back today. Haven't even opened it up yet and as I was coming up my driveway into the garage my power steering dies!!!! I literally almost hit my wife's car while i was trying to turn in. I really hope it resets or something just got screwy in the ECM.. Happens to my 2001 ZO6 active suspension/traction control system.. After a few miles of driving, it seems to work fine... Gonna call dealer tomorrow and see what's up. Sigh... this car is so awesome, I almost felt it was too good to be true...not I fear that it might be. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Very disappointing....
Congratulations on your new Camaro. I am sorry to hear of the concern you are having. Your dealership should be able to diagnose what happened with your vehicle. The good news is, is that you are safe and that your vehicle is also safe. Please keep us updated and let us know how service went.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote