View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 08:00 AM   #111
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
And basically I am on here posting this for those that had problems on this forum before like me, I want them to know the car sounds totally more like it has balls when it starts now compared to lack of confidence before. Increased demands require increased $$$$ and I have been busy paying things down and will for about three more years of heavy repayments due to daughters education causing a Money pit that suck me and the wife for about $3600 a month paying back our debts with three cars included to be able to get debt free except for paying her student loans after that.

Its called bankruptcy due to a unforgiving whore named Sallie Mae who used to be gov't loans, daughter is finally slowly finishing her neuroscience degree while teaching music and some other job also...she had to take a break which after deferrals and forebearances we paid for was not enough...… SO yes I will have money to built it more I just have to wait, and paying back her loans easy compared to our debt plus hers piled on..... Blessing sometimes come in strange was, this forced us to adapt to no credit which in reality sucks major and we don't plan on using it much ever again. Life go figure...….

SO if you guys want a built engine I recommend this, I remember the "good Old Days" or huge engine bays and headers not close to the starter which was like 30lbs and a bitch to have to change out so often from heat stroke /abuse on my fleet of old Chevy's but they cost like 30$ rebuilt....this makes it sound strong starting even hot and sound is totally different compared to weak stock.....its got its balls back.