View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
Unhappy AAC - Advanced Automotive Style

Just posting to warn others. I see another post is here complaining about their service, I agree!

I ordered a remote for their halos that I installed back first part of October. Ordered 10/13/09. Had hoped to have for OC Auto show end of month. They took my money on the 15th with no problem. I called to get status 10/26 and was told they would ship the following week. Called and emailed the following week to find out they would not ship until the next week!

Followed up again 11/13/09, one month after ordering and was told it would ship the next week. Got confirmation 11/16/09 it had finally shipped.

11/18/09 got email with return label attached to send the controlled back when I received it, IT WAS THE WRONG CONTROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!
Shipped it back 11/19 and was told the correct one would ship within two weeks.

Captains Log: Stardate 11/30/09, received communication from Style Fleet Command that the controller should ship out within the next week and a half! What the F*&@#%!##@^(!&^@)!##&!^#!

Do these people have any idea what they are doing???? That means I might have it within two months of ordering. I know the Chineese have UPS Air....where is the customer service???

Oh yeah, I did receive a $5 gift card off my next purchase........

I know what a hostage feels like! :(

Last edited by d69chris; 01-04-2010 at 10:19 PM.
d69chris is offline   Reply With Quote