View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8nova View Post
Skip doesn't have a Camaro5 account. Skip is the one holding the casting in front of my 4th gen. I've been talking to Chris and he is going to be stop #2 with the housing so he can get the stubs made for his outlaw axles. Then you can buy them directly from him. As for the yoke, we were planning on a billet 1350 yoke then the customer would have to have a replacement driveshaft made (midshift back) with the coresponding 1350.

How much HP is that monster layin down anyway? Bad thing about the pro-gears is they're not street freindly. They're too soft. I've been hearing that a 40 spline Wavelok carrier is in the works. And good god if you could break that your next step is swaping in a Rockwell.
I'll PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Can you build one for speedster using this pumpkin?

Very funny 69... oh wait, I really like the tread pattern on those tires...nice contact patch...on DIRT !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
Im making the call in the morning. This is exactly what I have been waiting for. I was actually considering doing the solid axle conversion but this requires fabbing the entire rear end. Count me in for a pre order.
Sounds familiar. The IRS rearend has been a pain since day 1. Thanks for getting it made. Beefy...