View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #19
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
Your right, bad habit of mine, but do you really think the Russians don't know the weaknesses of our armed forces and vice versa, are air forces may be hot shit till they get knocked out of the sky by S.A.M.'s, and as for the navy, thought that the Russians may lack in ship power ( 1 aircraft carrier rusting at port) but they also outnumber us with Subs

The way I see it, the only way to invaded Russia is to send end the 82nd and 101 first airborne to weakend their defense line of there coastal waters and take advantage of are navy and storm the beaches of Russia on the west coast, if the navy don't get torpedoed, I could continue but I wait for your response
The Soviet Navy had a huge number of subs. The Russians sold off a bunch of their diesels and have left many of their nuclear boats to rot in port. its quite sad really. And SAMs don't mean squat against cruise missiles and stealth aircraft. They haven't had the money to do much development on counter systems over the last 20 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beast_ View Post
Or Russia could just nuke the US?
And the US turns Russia into a parking lot half an hour later. Mutually Assured Destruction still applies, just as it has for the last 50 years or so.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote