View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:58 PM   #13
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Paypal almost always sides with the buyer. I had to file a claim last year after I bought some headlights for my truck in "perfect condition" only to find out one of them had a burn mark in the center of the lens and major condensation issues. Paypal immediately sent me a refund, before I even sent them back. In fact, I refused to send them back until the seller agreed to pay the return shipping. It worked out great for me but unfortunately scammers have used this "buyer is always right" policy to rip off sellers too. My coworker sold his iPhone via Paypal, the buyer claimed it was DOA and filed a claim. He immediately got his money refunded and supposedly shipped the phone back. However when the package arrived, my coworker opened it up and it was empty. He fought like hell with Paypal but they never did a thing about it.
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote